联系电话：+86-10-6641 6080 ext. 8086/8088
Registration Agreement of the China Annual Conference & Expo of International Education (CACIE)
This document is an agreement between you and the organizer of the China Annual Conference & Expo for International Education (CACIE), China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer), in connection with your use of the CACIE Platform and your participation in the CACIE.
This Agreement is drafted by the Organizer and the Organizer has the right of final interpretation. The Organizer provides services to you in accordance with the following terms of this Agreement. Please read and abide by the terms carefully.
I. Acceptance Clauses
1. The content of this Agreement includes the text of this Agreement and all rules published or likely to be published by the Organizer. All rules are an integral part of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as the text of this Agreement.
2. By accessing the CACIE Platform in any way and using the services thereof, you will be deemed to have fully read, understood and agreed to accept the terms of this Agreement, and you shall abide by the relevant terms.
3. You can continue to use the Platform only after you fully accept all terms and registration procedures of this Agreement and pass the review. (Review results of participation materials will be subject to the judgment of the Organizing Committee.) If you are not willing to accept the terms of this Agreement, please stop registering immediately.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to revise the terms if necessary, and the revised terms will automatically take effect once they are published on the Platform. Once the terms of service change, if you do not agree with the changes, you can take the initiative to stop using the services. If you continue to use the services, you will be deemed to have accepted the change of the terms. In case of any dispute between you and the Organizer, the latest terms shall prevail.
II. Account Registration
1. Service Users
You acknowledge and agree that you are a natural person, legal person or other organization with full capacity for civil rights and capacity appropriate to the civil conduct you engage in when registering to participate in the Conference or using the services of the Platform. If you do not meet the requirements, you shall not use the services. The Organizer has the right to terminate providing services to users who do not meet the requirements. All relevant responsibilities shall be borne by users themselves (including but not limited to suspension or cancellation of user accounts and relevant compensation). If you register on behalf of a company or other legal entity on the Platform, you declare and guarantee that you have the right to bind the company or legal entity to the terms of this Agreement, otherwise you shall be solely liable (including but not limited to suspension or cancellation of your account and relevant compensation).
2. Account Registration
You shall provide true, detailed and accurate information, such as organization name, organization type, participant name, phone number, email address, identity authentication information, etc. The information provided shall be consistent with the certificate and license of the organization and the information shall be filled in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations. A copy of the business license with the original seal and other necessary certificates or licenses required by the Organizer shall be uploaded at the same time. You agree to assist the Organizer in identity verifying and provide relevant qualification documents. The Organizer is not responsible for identifying or determining which of the materials you submit should be subject to special protection.
When completing the registration or activation process, you shall accurately provide and timely update your information in accordance with the prompts on the Platform and the requirements of national laws and regulations, so as to make it true, timely, complete and accurate. If there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that the information you provide is untrue, outdated, incomplete or wrong, the Organizer reserves the right to send you an inquiry and/or a notice requesting correction, and the right to directly modify and delete the relevant information, until suspending or terminating providing part or all of the services on the Platform and canceling your account. Losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
You agree that in order to participate in the CACIE, you shall strictly abide by the regulations of the Organizer, abide by the relevant provisions of national laws and regulations and be responsible for all consequences caused by your own conduct.
After having filled in the information as prompted on the registration page, read and agreed to this Agreement and registered successfully, or after having filled in the information as prompted on the activation page, read and agreed to this Agreement and activated successfully, you are bound by this Agreement.
III. Account Security
Once you have successfully registered, you need to log into the CACIE Platform by entering your mobile phone number, email address and verification code, etc., and malicious refreshing is not allowed.
You shall protect the confidentiality of your account information by yourself, and assume full responsibility for all activities occurring under your account (including but not limited to clicking online to confirm or submit various rules and agreements or purchasing services).
You agree that if you find any unauthorized use of your account or other circumstances in violation of the provisions of confidentiality, or any illegal use of your account or the existence of security vulnerabilities, you will immediately inform the Organizer, and authorize the Organizer to synchronize the information to relevant parties. You understand that it will take a reasonable amount of time for the Organizer to act on your request.
Your account shall not be transferred, given away or inherited in any way, except as required by laws or judicial orders and with the consent of the Organizer (excluding property interests related to the account).
The Organizer undertakes not to disclose, edit or reveal the registration information and the non-public content stored on the CACIE Platform without authorization of users. The Organizer will not provide users’ personal information to any unrelated third party, except as required by legal procedures or under the following circumstances:
1. In order to facilitate your use of the services provided by the CACIE Platform, you agree and authorize the Organizer to transfer your personal information to or obtain your personal information from affiliated companies or other organizations that provide you with other services.
2. The Organizer will make comprehensive statistics on the identity and data of you and/or your organization.
3. You agree that in order to enforce the service agreement, the Organizer may disclose or use your personal information for the purpose of identifying and/or confirming your identity, resolving disputes, ensuring website security, or restricting fraudulent, illegal or other criminal activities.
4. You agree that the Organizer may disclose or use your personal information to improve the services and make the services more suitable to your requirements, so that you can have a better user experience while using the services.
5. You agree that the Organizer may disclose or use your personal information to protect the safety of your life and property, to prevent serious infringement of legitimate rights and interests of the Organizing Committee and others, or for the purpose of public interest.